Sunday, April 21, 2013

TAWS

Really fast here. It's no secret that The Alley Way Stamps are awesome. And they have a color challenge going on. So while I was in the mood, and the mojo was working, I am going to post what I played with. Check out these fun colors:


Sweet, eh? Here's my take:


White Bazzill card base, two kinds of washi, scraps of white, orange and turquoise, and then both the glasses and the sentiment are from TAWS Adorabowl set. I dusted the glasses with some MS glitter. Couldn't tell you the punch I used on the top - I used it on the blue yesterday and it belongs to my friend Kati. The flags were cut using MFT Fishtail dies. That's all folks. Happy dances.

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Bev, this is just the cutest card ever! I love those glasses but I would love them in lime green. You did an amazing job with these two colors, so festive.

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm loving those fun, glittery glasses! I love your layout and the colorful washi tape! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

cm said...

COOL!! I almost wrote 'groovy' - yikes...but it is! The glasses, flags, glitter: cheerful! Love it! I've been staring at the TAWS challenge for nearly two weeks, with nary a clue. Perhaps you can send a couple of 'pings' my way? Hopefully, some ideas will gel! Have a wonderful Sunday evening, and be prepared for an incoming note tomorrow!
c

Geri said...

Oh my goodness...I actually wore blue cat eye glasses when I was younger! Your sparkly ones are much prettier than mine were!!!

You are just rockin' the washi tape! Keen eye for color/pattern selection and perfectly placed.

Love how balanced the card elements are! Plenty of white space between the details keep it clean and simple and fun!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say ... spectacular (couldn't resist!)... your glisteny glasses are so cool, Bev ... love how you echoed the shape of them in the bottom banner ... so inspired and so inspiring! Anita :)

Kim S said...

Oh wow - I want those glasses!! I love your washi tape accents to the image and sentiment - a fun look to go with the fun glasses! Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.