Sunday, September 30, 2012

PDCC151

We've had a beautiful fall day here in Southeastern Wisconsin. One of the last, I'm sure, before the cold and snow hit.  After church, I met up with my wonderful niece, Jackie, (shout out here Jack-ay) and we went to the Scrapbook Expo in Milwaukee.  Found a few things...mostly inks, but two Memory Box dies that I can't wait to put to good use! Then we made a quick stop at My Paper Playground, just for fun, and naturally, I found a few, teensy items there too! (Imagine that!!)  After getting home and fooling around for a few, I hit the scrapbook room and made this card.  Wanted to play in the Play Date Cafe #151, and these leaf stickers seemed to be just the ticket.  I should add that the stickers are just the gold outsides of the leaves, stuck onto cardstock, then fussy cut. So here 'tis:


Stampin' Up Ivory Cardstock, leaf stickers by Elizabeth Craft Designs, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler sentiment, scraps of wine, pumpkin, and green cardstock (yay!), and SU ink. Lighting today was tough, but finally, I got it! Happy dances everyone!



2 comments:

Claire said...

I had no idea you'd used stickers until I read your blog! All the colours with the gold look really gorgeous together

Donna B. said...

Beautiful card! Love the stickers! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.