Monday, September 17, 2012

Normal?

Trying to get back to normal (whatever that is...) after so much activity since Wednesday of last week.  It's five hours to my sisters houses in Rhinelander from here and I had tons of time to create in my head on the drive.  I do a lot of creating like that.  Sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't. Two of the designs worked out really well.  Look for one of those cards  Tuesday at CASology, as I'm guest designer for the week (yippee!!). Humbled and honored.  It's a really fun place to play!
And I found a new-to-me site to create and play...Embellish Blog.  The colors are brilliant, as are the required Stripes + Polka Dots. Check this site out, you won't be disappointed.  I hope to submit there again.

The white cardstock is Bazzill, the yellow & white polka dot paper is a random scrap, the ink is SU, black and gray washi tape, sun stamp is from Jenni Bowlin, and the flowers & sentiment are from Sudio G. Happy dances everyone. ; )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is so nice. Love the clean and simple design.

Marybeth said...

A big congrats on your guest DT spot! This card is so much fun..smile..! Love the polka dot sun and the stripes along the bottom . Thank you so much for the happy dance!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Ditto! this card it's definitely lots of fun! I really love the layout. pops of colour and the sentiment!

Marlena M. said...

I love this~it's so cute (and fun). ;)

Jen said...

oh, SO cute!! i love, love, love it all!!

Patrice said...

Great take on the challenge - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-38.html