Saturday, September 8, 2012

PDCC148

So much to do so little time... Certainly not enough time today to stay holed up in my scrapbook room and make cards/pages.  I could use a "wife". You know, the kind of woman (so like many of us), who cleans and cooks, runs the errands, schedules appointments, the kind of woman who runs the day-to-day things. Having a "wife" would give me so much more time to do what I really want to do, rather than all those things that I have to do!  Not to be, so I will make the best of things.  One quick card today, and then it's all my chores and such.  I'm popping this one into the Play Date Cafe Challenge #148.


White Bazzill cardstock, SEI peach (base for butterfly). SU night of navy ink and all SU stamps.  Versamark watermark ink, and Ranger blue glass embossing powder on sentiment.  October Afternoon chipboard frame, seam binding ribbon and buttons.  Random cording through buttons.  Pretty sure my granddaughter will like this one.

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-36.html

Connie Mercer said...

adorable card~love the design! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!

Veronica Z said...

Your card is so soft and pretty. I love all of the extra elements you added! Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I keep telling my husband that I need a wife. He doesn't get it, lol! Love the flourishes and your little butterfly and so glad you could play along with us at PDCC this week!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Bev, so pretty.
I am so with you there I need a wife too lol
hugs Mandy xx