Friday, September 7, 2012

2 challenge post

Friday.  Sometimes that is the sweetest sounding word I've ever heard.  Or should I say "herd"... Before I run up to church and get my Sunday School room ready for the first day, I wanted to create something.  This is what I came up with.  Want to link it to Repetition in the Moxie Fab World and Simon Says Stamp Challenge. I find it quite "amoosing".  I promise, no more cow puns.... ; )


All Bazzill cardstock. SU brad and black ink. Copic E00 for muzzles and udders. Random ribbon. The cow is e.i.e.i.o from My Cute Stamps and the sentiment is Barnyard Puns from Joys Life stamps. And yes, these cows are definitely happy dancin', yep, really hoofin' it! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Funny and clever and cute card! I love the word Friday too. Makes me sigh with relief. It does beckon a shed load of washing but I reckon it's worth it for the slightly later starts. Hoping you have a great weekend and thanks for the spider tip!!

Patrice said...

Fabulous card-hope you link up at 52 card pickup again this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-36.html

Anonymous said...

This card moo-ved me to write----holy cow, cute card and I'm udderly serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina Yang said...

Fun and clever! Happy dancing with the cows! lol

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, love the cows.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.>
luv
Debby

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Bev! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)