Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Birthmonth

Neat & Tangled Stamps is having a month-long celebration in honor of their first birthday. I have some of their stamps, and can assure you that, well, I just love them. When my order came, along with the stamps in the package was a package of sequins in assorted colors! How cool is that?! Head on over to their blog Little Tangles and see all the happenings. Lots of challenges to play along with. And speaking of their challenges... I'm playing along with their Let's Celebrate challenge.


Big birthday wishes to N&T!!!


I just love happy things. Glitter, flowers, bright colors, balloons...and this looks particular card looks happy to me. There's a bit of glitter on the Imaginisce dp - happy. N&T sequins - happy. N&T stamps(bottom sentiment) - happy. SU inks - happy. SU stamp (top sentiment) - happy. Cutting out a column of pretty perfect 1.5" squares on my Cameo - happy and happy! And although it's hard to tell, the diamonds (N&T btw) have been stamped with StazOn black onto some shiny silver paper which you can see more clearly on this post. And now I'm off to make up a bed for granddaughter Lizzy, age 15, for a sleepover. Mom and Dad are going up to the Packers pre-season game. She and I always have fun! Video games, out for dinner, and I'm thinking she just might want to make a bd card for her dad tonight. We might have to post again later if we get creative! She makes me happy!! And to you all -- happy dances!

14 comments:

Marybeth said...

Hi Bev! I have a lot of catching up to do as I have been out of town.
Oh this is such a trendy card! I have one set from N&T and love it! I too bought a lot of sequins from them. Love the way you did the diamonds.

cm said...

Okay, this card has catapulted to my Top 5 Fav Bev cards list. I LOVE this! I've been following the N&T Birthmonth as well; alas, I don't have any of their stamps. Yet. Order happening soon, esp. since their question on Little Tangles is the one I asked! So many excellent recommendations!! Crafting budget? Apparently not, given my shopping sprees of late (hangs head briefly, whilst smiling!). LOVE this card! Have a most excellent sleepover with Lizzy!!
c

Ardyth said...

Love this layout with the stripes in the fun colours and matching sequins! While I'm truly enjoying my 'time alone' (everyone is away until next Friday), your weekend sounds like FUN! Enjoy!

Deepti said...

I love the layout and the stripes :) very pretty card

Bobby said...

I love the way you cut out the panel and put different elements in them. Shine on!

Ren-Yi said...

Oh my - this is so fun! i love the sequins and the great ways you used those gems. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

~amy~ said...

Love what you've done with the stamps and sequins! So much fun!

Thanks for playing with us at Little Tangles!

June Houck said...

Bev, this is a sweet window card! I love what you have done here. Enjoy your sleepover with Lizzy and thank you for celebrating with us at Little Tangles!

Darnell said...

All the happiness that exudes from your post just can't help but seep into your readers, Bevie! You have, indeed, made a happy card!! I know you'll have a blast with Lizzy!!

Charlene B. said...

Oh what a fun card Bev! I love the cut-out windows & the fab elements inside. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles

Jackie Rockwell said...

This is a very cool design! Love the stripes!!!

Danielle said...

This is gorgeous! Love the layout and your use of the stamps :) Thanks for celebrating with us at Little Tangles!

Kylie said...

Another Bev masterpiece! Love the design and those gorgeous colours. The stamps are great. I don't have any of that range but you make me want to rectify that immediately. Will try and restrain myself. It's a lovely card, Bev!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card and so much amazing detail too. I love those diamonds, just stunning and those bits of sequins, just a fabulous little touch.