Friday, August 17, 2012

3 Challenge Post : )

This one's for my cousin Rosemarie, who is more like a sister to us girls than our cousin.  She found out this week that she has terminal cancer... Poop!  Won't go into anymore details, but would appreciate prayers to help her through this and to ease her pain.  Thanks everyone.
This fits the PPA#141, the 10-Minute Craft Dash #1, and PDCC#145.

Cardstock is all Bazzill, stamps are Hero Arts, unsure of the patterned paper, and MME twine.
Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I'm sorry about your cousin and will pray for her. She'll love the card. The gray and yellow is such a pretty combination. And who wouldn't be cheered up by a bouquet of flowers? Thanks for joining in at the PPA this week!

Paulina said...

I am so very sorry to hear about your cousin. I know she'll treasure this beautiful card.

Thank you for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Bev.

Ginny Larsen said...

what a sunny card for your cousin--i'm sure it will brighten her day!

thanks for joining our first 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge!

~amy~ said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin....she's going to love your pretty card! thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness, I hope for peace and comfort for your cousin. I certainly believe your pretty card will put a smile on her face. :) So glad to see your beautiful work at The Play Date Cafe, keep 'em coming!

Lynn said...

Oh, I am so sorry about your cousin. It is a gorgeous card and it is very nice of you for thinking of her. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe.