Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CFC63

Am crazy busy, but am diligently trying to get cards done -- it's my corner of sanity; craft the stress away... I have wonderful sons-in-law, and Jerry's birthday is coming up.  Cas-ual Fridays has a challenge going on that used some of my favorite colors, and colors that translate well into a masculine card.  What was in my mind didn't translate to paper well, but when I changed it up a bit, I think it turned out just right.  Quite pleased.


So simple.  I used washi tape for the squares, PTI Birthday Basics for the sentiment, and SU Night of Navy ink and their white cardstock..  Later....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this - it's wonderful!

Jenny said...

Wow these chevron tiles make such an impact!!! love how you've position them at different angles .... what a great design :0)
So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! Perfect Washi tape for this challenge! Love the way you used it here to make a major, bold impact! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Fabulous washi tape! Simlpy perfect for the challenge! So glad you could play along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

Love all those chevrons...so cool! And I'm with you...crafting is definitely my sanity! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

Very cool!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!