Sunday, July 2, 2017

White on White

Last night, I was chatting via FB with Kylie while I was working on a card for the current challenge at Addicted To CAS. Kylie is just so sweet, and if you want to see her mad coloring skills, then stop over at her blog. Seriously, she's quite amazing. I'll wait right here while you head over and ogle her blog....

See.... I was right, wasn't I? She is a fabulous cardmaker!! And speaking of fabulous cardmakers, Lynn from The Mango Boys and Me is GD at ATCAS, where she's got a gorgeous card up.  I won't gush, but her card is CAS perfection if you ask me! And since it's an "Anything Goes" theme at SSSWednesday Challenge, I might as well play along there too!



My card is fairly CAS. It's all white on white on white, but should the DT think this is not quite CAS enough, I hope they remove it from the gallery. Here goes...


I cut the center out of a white panel with an MFT rectangle die, and made a shaker with clear and white sequins and a smattering of AE die cut stars. The sentiment is from Hero Arts with some Fresh Inks Sicilian Blue ink. EZPZ for a shaker card! And now I have to run. Time to check on DH...


9 comments:

Loll said...

This is so pretty!! The stars and sequins make a beautiful shaker card, Bev. xx

Anita in France said...

Not CAS enough??? Bev, it's CASilicious ... crisp open white space, delicate little elements inside the shaker, a gorgeous pop of colour in the sentiment ... it's a delight ... and I love it! Missing you, sweet friend ... and thinking of you each day! Big hugs & bisous, Anita :)

maria f. said...

I second Anita - CASilicious. I love the happy nature of that sentiment. The whole design leaves me wanting to shake, shake, shake it.

lostinpaper said...

I always love white on white, but what a great idea to shake it up a little with the stars and sequins!

sandie said...

Greetings from Greece. I am not doing much blog hopping but saw this wonder and had to pop by and tell you how amazing I think it is. A CAS beauty. See you in a few weeks x

Lynn said...

You are so sweet Bev! I really appreciate your kind words! This shaker card is fabulous. Love those stars and all the fabulous sequins. So glad you could play along with us!

Doni High said...

This is a beautiful CAS shaker card. Love the stars and sequins.
Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS.

Kylie said...

Oh, this totally worked!! Such a fun card and I think it fits the Clean and Simple theme. It's beautiful!

Bobby said...

Of course it's CAS, Bev, and beautifully so. I love those outline stars. They lighten up the shaker and let the sequins go for a ride.