There is a hop. Becca has worked her tail off and here is a graphic of the sponsors who have kindly offered prizes for this. How cool are these companies???!!!!
and here are Becca's pretty darn easy rules:
THE RULES (oh those pesky things...)
If you'd like to participate in the Hop to Stop, here's how it works:
- 1 - Make a card that FEATURES purple
- 2 - Link it up below before October 14, 12noon CST
- 3 - New creations only please, no backlinking allowed
- 4 - Provide a link back to the Hop! (it would be great if you put the badge in, too!)
- 5 - You MUST comment on at least the 3 entries before you to be eligible to win (be a good neighbor) buuuuuuut visiting the sponsor blogs/shops is HIGHLY encouraged. (hey - they are pretty generous and it would be great if we could thank them! There might even be an extra special top-secret prize in it for someone - wink* wink*)
And yes, I did make a card. And yes, it does feature purple. Wanna see?.... k...
Though it's a bit hard to read the rest of the sentiment, under the "sending you" it reads, "birthday wishes." Michaels white base, an AC purple polka dot panel, some (get this...) photo paper for the white parts of the PTI (NBUS, thanks Kim for the recommendation!!!) die cuts, and an old daisy to which I added a purple bling. I used my ancient SU ticket punch punch for the scrap of green panel. And I'm pretty sure that's it. Now. Make a purple card, I don't want to hear any excuses either. And link up. Don't make me come up there, down there, over there....cuz if I have to, I'll bring a suitcase and overstay, and expect to be waited on hand and foot. You know I'll do it too!