You know I love to play over at Paulina's 10 Minute Craft Dash. I love the adrenaline rush I get from doing this, and tend to laugh and whoop like an idiot while crafting like a crazy woman! They don't always turn out well. This one did. At least in my mind! Lol. Now, a week or so ago, I hopped along at MFT's blog hop, was randomly chosen and won a $75 gc!! You really need to check out their goodies, and I have to say they have some of the best dies out there. Naturally, I used my gc for a few of those, plus some stamp sets. For my card at the TMCD, I just had to use one of those dies.
Aren't these just beautiful colors? *sigh*
And here's my mad scramble:
So darn fast! This took all of 8:15 to make. Seriously. Here's how it came together. After gathering supplies, which is perfectly within the rules I:
1. Cut a 2" section off the blue, put the larger section on my Silhouette mat and pulled up my frame image.
2. I hit cut and then took the 2" section over to my big shot and cut out the "celebrate"
3. Cut out the yellow & brown "celebrate"s next, and glued them all together... this took the longest, the glueing part, that is...
4. Unloaded my mat, and pulled the frame off
5. Inked up and stamped my Avery Elle image onto my white base corner
6. Glued the sentiment to the frame, and adhered the whole thing to my card base
7. Threaded some twine through a yellow button, added some small "boogers" to the bottom and popped it right onto the center of the stamped image.
8. Hand up!, Done!!! In 8:15
Whew!!! Not so hard if you have that picture in your head, but excited nonetheless! The white is Bazzill, the other papers were out of my scrap box - the blue was a pretty large scrap. Random twine scrap and button, and Colorbox ink. Tada. Happy dances everyone!