Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Muse2

Am playing again at Muse. After I went and got a new phone this morning, I drove up to see my friend Sharon, who owns My Paper Playground. (Hi Sharon!!!) I picked up some kraft paper, and a just a few things (a new PS stamp set, which I'm dying to ink up!!!), then I popped back home. Naturally, I had to play because the drive home gave me an idea.

I know, if you've read my last post, that I've talked about Laurie Willison, but my friends, check out her inspiration card below, then at some point go and visit her blog. Seriously.



And my second card looks like this:


Kraft paper from Sharon's store (everyone in the area, go and visit!!!!), washi, HA floral stamps, SU inchie stamp and black ink, CTMH bamboo, and Stampabilities white ink. A random flower tied into some Karen Foster's twine. Fishtail flags from MFT. Happy dances.

9 comments:

Ardyth said...

Wonderful take on the Muse - clearly inspired by Laurie but equally your own. Maybe you and I can meet at Sharon's next time I'm in Johnson Creek! (October)

Sharon said...

Woot, Woot! You used TWO of MY favorite things...washi tape and fishtail flags! I'm CASEing this layout!!!
I loved spending time with you this morning.

Darnell said...

Another fab card, Bev! How fun that you crafty ladies live close enough to get together!!

Loll said...

Great take on the CASE. Love the floral sprays in the corner with both white and green stamping. Loll

sandie said...

Bev, I love your Muse card, love the faint white grass x

Geri said...

Beautiful! Love the subtle water color effect image! The long, flowing tails of your sweet bow perfectly mimic the branch on the image! Again, another sweet pop of colorin the peachy/pinky flower! The washi tape really draws attention to the sentiment. Another stunning card Bev :)

Greta said...

Wonderfully done!

Neets B said...

The subtle background in the kraft looks great :)

Anonymous said...

Another beauty, Bev, the subtle stamping and colouring of the flower stems is gorgeously delicate, the touch of pink in the single flower is a real eyecatcher and you are definitely the star of fishtail flags ... love the kraft/white/kraft combo! Anita :)