Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Ardyth!!!!! Surprise!!!!

Birthday wishes Ardyth. I hope you get to spend your day doing exactly what you want, and having lots of birthday cake, ice cream, treats, brownies, well...you get the idea! You'll have to let us all know what you did for your special day! Enjoy your day and celebrate. May your coming year be filled with joy and laughter, fun and frolic, and stamps and ink! Blessings today and always.

Oh, I made you a card! (Imagine that?!) And here it is....




Do you recognize it? Does it look the teensiest bit familiar? Well, it should. I've CASED one of your cards, and while mine isn't quite like yours, the family resemblance is unmistakable! In real life, the glittery parts are a bit lighter and brighter, but you'll have to wait till October to see it in person. It wasn't easy choosing one of your cards...they are all so fantastic, but this one really caught my eye. Now before you scroll down, let me add that our wonderful, mutual friend, Darnell had this great idea to throw you a surprise party! So at some point, (if you haven't already) you need to head on over there to see who else has birthday wishes for you. For my part, I want to tell you that your cards never cease to amaze me, and I simply adore what you create. I truly mean it from my heart. Happy birthday dear friend.



This is Ardyth's original card. Brilliant, perfectly brilliant. And one that I chose to CASE. You can see why. If you haven't seen her work, please drop by her blog and wander around leisurely, and while you're there, wish her a happy birthday. Woohoo!



MASKerade: CTS25 - Joy to the World

Happy Birthday!!!

15 comments:

Hannelie said...

She will LOVE it!

lostinpaper said...

One of my fave cards from Ardyth and you have CASE'd it perfectly, love the colours you have chosen!

cm said...

Bev, your card is stunning - a WONDERFUL case of Ardyth's - and your message to her, absolutely heart-warming! What an outstanding friend you are, to her and to all of us! Big hugs!
c

Ardyth said...

Bev, I can not tell you how strange it is to stroll through blogland and see so many Ardyth cards! Strange and absolutely WONDERFUL! I am so surprised, amazed and humbled that you have all done this for me and I'm inspired by all the creativity and wonderful words. Thank you so much, my friend! A big hug to you! ;-)

Melissa said...

A fantastic CASE of Ardyth, Bev! What a great birthday card!!! :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh yes, I remember this card! Such a great one to CASE. Your version turned out so well, and you even got the sparkle in there!

Darnell said...

Bevie, you picked one of my favorite of Ardyth's cards and you did an outstanding job of CASEing it in your sparkly colors! I love it and I love your well-said tribute to her, as well!

Thanks so much for joining in the party! Mwah! Darnell

Anonymous said...

Bev, I'm drooling (pause a moment whilst I clean up a bit) ... this is sooo FANTASTIC! It's so Ardyth, so bold, so colourful, so sparkley ... a totally amazing CASE ... and such wonderful words to go with it! Anita :)

maria f. said...

Good job, Bev! Love the card and your take on it is so darn clever.

Bobby said...

You did a great job of CASEing a card for Ardyth's birthday.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabby card Bev! I loved the one Ardyth made and love yours too. Wonderful glittered letters too, makes for one fun and festive birthday card.

SmilynStef said...

what a clever case ... and happy little card.

Geri said...

This is soooooo cool! Seriously thought I was at Ardyth's blog. Awesome, AWESOME CASE!

The colors, the bling, the layout are all so totally Ardythien ....my new term for anything and everything Ardyth style!

Kylie said...

So cute - both the original card and your tribute to Ardyth! I am sure she loved it!

Karen Dunbrook said...

fun, fun, fun.....