1. Play with just Jackie's sketch challenge.
2. Play with just Lesley's inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.
If you click on the link, you'll get a better idea of what Jackie and the DT has in mind. For my card I went with Jackie's challenge. It sort of fuses the two, but not enough in my mind to be eligible for the true 'fusion'.
The photo looks a little goofy. Someday, I'm going to take a small item photography class. (or not...)
If When I win the lottery, I'll just have a professional photographer on call to do that part. It looks better IRL. Here are the deets. Bazzill white card base. Green and floral scraps. (And I try so hard to use up my scraps, but somehow, the boxes don't seem to be going down...why is that???!!!) PS Sentiment Sampler and random flower flairish sticker thingys. Popped up the green panel and rounded those corners. Channeling Geri G. So how's your Sunday going? Mine's great. Later today we're headed over for birthday cake for our DGD Lizzy. 15. *Sigh* Where has that time gone... Happy dances everyone.