Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So much going on here in the last week.  So much coming up too...  Saturday is Scrap and Stamp, our church's monthly event where women (and sometimes men) gather for seven hours of food, fun, and fellowship!  Love it.  And yes, I do the Happy Dance there when projects go well! ; )
Today's card is my rendition of a Father's Day greeting.  I made two for my dad and liked this one better.  Will save the other one for next year.  I plan to post them to CASE Study #94, Pals Paper Arts136 - Color Challenge, and CFC56.

I started with SU white cardstock, both for the card, the white chevron, and the "love you" tag.  The polka dot paper is from Bo Bunny's Tis The Season Snow Flakes reverse side --, the navy cardstock is from my scrap drawer.  I used SU real red ink, and the fonts are Pea Jeannie Script from kevinandamanda.com.  Fast and easy, and I think my dad will get a kick out of it!  So addicted to cardmaking.....

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great Father's Day card! Love the rosette!

Clare said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Debby said...

Great Father's Day card and a fab way of combining challenges. Thanks for joining us at CASE study and CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Stephanie Washburn said...

Sweet and FUN card! I'm sure your Dad will absolutely LOVE it! Have a great time at your Scrap and Stamp- sounds like fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)