Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday.  It's been a busy week and I could use a vacation!  Spent the mornings teaching VBS/Soccer Camp at church - 90 kids from ages 3 - 13.  Great group of kids and some awesome high school helpers and coaches.  Only Thursday, when the weather was hot and humid, was it hard on the teachers and kids, and then with the sprinklers going and lots of water breaks, everyone came out fine.  All the kids seemed to learn quite a bit about soccer, and most importantly, a great week chock full of Bible lessons that they can apply to their everyday lives.  Love that!
So that is why my MojoMonday 247 card is coming in on Friday...  My friend Martha is getting married tomorrow (I seem to thrive on short deadlines...), and this is the card that I made for her and Jeff.  I really do like it.


Stampin' Up white cardstock, ink and stamp.  Old chipboard hearts pop dotted one on top of the other.  The patterned paper is once again random scraps, as are the frosted vellum and black cardstock.  I used Cloud 9 Wedding Stripe for the frame, and mitered the corners, something that is easier than it looks (even for a dyslexic like me...).  If you'll notice, I slipped a piece of the patterned paper under the vellum; gives it a bit of something, I think.  Thanks for looking ; )

No comments: