My card looks like this:
I'd tried something different, but as I was working on it, I decided I didn't like it, and this card came like a "ping" into my brain. While we were at the Lake House, Darnell showed us this technique. Shiny paper, alcohol inks and a bit of swirling created this. My whole paper looked (to my eyes) pretty ugly, but this particular section seemed fit for a pumpkin. The pumpkin is cut and embossed with a die from the stamp/die set Darnell gifted me, and the sentiment is from the same set. I popped it up a bit, too. That's a NBUS frilly frame from Gina K., and a PPP scalloped die. I wish you could see this in person; it looks pretty cool, and I love the shine it has.
This next card will visit both Freshly Made Sketches and CASology. You can see the sketch and the cue below:
Here's what my take looks like:
I started with a kraft base. The pears aren't stamps at all. They're dies from a WPlus9 set, and I thought I'd try something to see if it would work; I inked the pear dies with some brown ink before I cut them out, and hot diggity!, it did!! Then I used my Zigs to give them a nice pear color. That's a C9 sentiment, and a few gold sequins to finish the card. And since the dryer just buzzed off, I'd better get running so my clothes don't wrinkle. Hope your upcoming week is wonderful and as always...