Saturday, March 24, 2018

More Pink

I promise that after this post, I will use different colors. But I got in a 'pink' rut. Not a bad rut, as I like the color pink rather much, but a rut nonetheless. I hope you won't mind these two cards today. This first card will head off to a brand new challenge from Pinkfresh Studios. I'd won a GC blog hopping with them, and added some PFS stamps/dies to my stamp collection. And yes, I like them. Good stamping quality, and fun images! Go check them out. My second pink card will go and play at Time Out, and at the Poppy Stamps Challenge.

March Monthly Challenge



6a01157003623c970c01b8d25908ec970c-320wi

Card Number One:


I just used one Pinkfresh Studio stamp on this card. I loved the airiness of this foliage, so masked off a panel and stamped above and below it. I added two hot pink strips to give it a more finished look, and then used a SC 'celebrate' die. A few pink blings and done. Sorry about the bad photo. I really wanted to capture the colors, and had to put up with the shadows in order to do so.

Card Number Two:


A very CAS birthday card. The branch is from Poppy Stamps, and the sentiment is from MB. I colored the branch with Copics, and added a few sequins. While it's hard to see, the focal point has been cut with an MFT die. Pretty EZPZ! And now I've got to run. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, and as always...


15 comments:

Hannelie said...

Two beautiful cards Bev... I will never get tired of pink!

sandie said...

gorgeous cards Bev and I could never have enough pink! Wonderful stamping and love the CAS design of the second card for Time Out-great to see you with us again x

Patti said...

NEVER stop using pink! it is the happiest color! : )

I love your soft airy foliage with the well place bling "berries" both cards colored to perfection : )

Have a blessed day friend.

Patti

Nora Noll said...

Your use of pink is fabulous!! Don't stop using it!! LOVE the little branches of flowers on the first one. They are so delicate. The second card is just lovely with all the white space. Wonderful design!

lostinpaper said...

There's worse places to be than a 'pink' rut lol. These are soo very pretty Bev!

Shelly said...

These are beautiful, Bev! Pink and all. ;)

Anita in France said...

Mind? Two cards? Pink? Nope not at all, my friend ... always a joy to see your creations! Gorgeous, delicate, whimsical foliage ... so deliciously charming! What a fabulous floral branch ... lovely and blossomy ... and simply beautiful against all that glorious white! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out, my friend! Big hugs & bisous, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Why would I mind? I'm just glad you're getting a chance to create such wonderful cards, Bev. Those lacy greens are to die for and at first I thought the bling was little flowers. So sweet. The little branch with pink blossoms brings thoughts of Spring to mind.

Darnell said...

I came looking for cards and I found springtime instead! You have captured fresh breezes and cherry blossoms with these two pretty cards, Bevie! I love the maidenhair fern design very much and your birthday card branch is pure loveliness! Miss you!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

Both beautiful cards Bev! So CAS and sweet!

Kim S said...

You do pink well!! Both cards are so sweet with the pink and a bit of fresh green!

Susanne Vargas said...

Love your series of pink cards! Totally fine with me if you continue with this color! ;)
The delicate foliage is so pretty on your first card. Your CAS birthday card has a spring vibe to it that I'm craving at the moment!

Loll said...

Two beautiful cards Bev. I love pink too ... so happy to see more pink cards. :) Your designs are so pretty. Love the masked area with the fern stamped above and below. It really is a delicate and pretty stamp. And the second card is so sweet with the sprig of pink flowers. Thanks for the link to Pinkfresh ... have not heard of them so will check it out! xx

Jeanne J. said...

Gorgeous cards! You've got me ready for spring blossoms!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love both of these cards, I always love pink.