Saturday, September 16, 2017

Happy Stamptember!!

Who doesn't love Simon Says Stamp??!! And I'll admit, I look forward to Stamptember every year, so when on August 18th, Heidi Crowl posted this on Facebook, I thought, "Why not?!!"



Hi Crafty Friends! I had an idea today.... STAMPtember is coming very soon and we would love to GIVE some of our crafty friends some of the new products to try! You can tell your friends about the products if you love them and tell us about how you want us to make them better if you don't love them. The question is... WHO WANTS TO TRY SOME NEW STAMPtember products!? If you think you would like to.... please comment and like this message. Email Marketing@simonsaysstamp.com with your name and mailing address. We will chose (MANY!) wonderful crafters to mail sneak peek parcels to this week. If you are chosen, we will REPLY to your email and let you know. Sound good!? Yes? Then Ready..... Set..... GO!

So I commented and sent off an email. And then this was delivered in my mailbox:


Along with this:


I waited until today to post, because I happen to have a "Stamptember" birthday... Containing myself this long was not an easy task, believe me! And of course, I made a card with that fun set!


I love this sentiment! For other supply details, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to let you know what I've used besides this amazing sentiment set. I've got to run, as I'm getting ready to party!



9 comments:

Lynn said...

Such a fun shaker card Bev. Love how those numbers tie to your fabulous sentiment!

lostinpaper said...

Shaking up those numbers was a totally fun idea Bev! ps hope the party was fun too.

Anita in France said...

Another genius idea, mon amie ... LOVE the crisp white against all that yummy turquoise blue in your wonderful shaker! Yay for you getting a STAMPtember gift in enough time for your birthday ... out of all the new sets available, this one couldn't be any more perfect for you. Wish book is coming out! Bon dimanche to you, Bev, huge hugs & bisous, Anita :)

StirYourCreativity said...

Very clever card and the it gels so well with the sentiment!

Bobby said...

Best card ever, Bev. Love the sentiment and how you brought it to life with a number shaker. So clever of you mf!!

cm said...

Second helpings of seeing your wonderful shaker has me smiling as brightly as the first view! How wonderful to receive this set as STAMPtember gift; perfect for you!
Hugs, love and misses,
~c
Off to the races...literally! I'm wearing my long underwear! It's freezing here!

Kara Lynne said...

Whohoo! So happy that SSS gave you such a fantastic sentiment set! How cool is that! Your beautiful shaker full of numbers is the perfect way to show off that sentiment. I hope you are doing well. I had to take the summer off from blogging, but I'm happy to be back to see creative designs again!

Patti said...

I love this!! what a clever design friend!! I have never thought of using numbers inside a shaker but this one is going in my CASE file for sure! : )

Patti

Tracey McNeely said...

Look at you go and congrats on the happy mail!