Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

The presents are under the tree. The food and treats are made. The house is clean, and I'm just waiting for the floors to dry before I get in the shower, and get ready for church.

All the little Sunday School kids are practiced. And our beautiful service begins at 4:30. We have one daughter and her lovely family here in town, and by the time I get home from church, they will be here and ready to have a few goodies and gifts.

The week continues with more family arriving and a few more Christmases.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Blessed Christmas, and to give you a sneak peek at some of my blessings. This crazy looking group is a very large part of my family. Missing a few family members, but for the most part, we managed to gather in one spot for a few hours. How blessed am I, how wonderful is our God.


So from our family to yours... Blessed Christmas, blessed life.

1 comment:

Geri said...

You are truly blessed to be surrounded by your family! What a handsome group they are! Snuck away from the company for a minute or two to drop you a quick line and say hello dear friend.